Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My June 1st Blog Post

I make it a point to post a blog entry on June 1st - for several reasons.

1. It's been 4 years since I quit smoking - and haven't lit up - not even once!  I don't have any desire for a cigarette at all.  But it all starts with desire - YOU HAVE TO WANT TO QUIT SMOKING.  There's been a lot of news about Chanitx over the years surrounding side effects - but the fact is - it works! At least it worked for me.


2. It's the start of the Atlantic Hurricane season. 


If you live on the east coast of the United States, you should renew your knowledge of safety and hurricane preparedness  routines.  Also, if you're interested, here's the list of hurricane storm names - hopefully, they will not be memorable:

Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Don
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katia
Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rina
Sean
Tammy
Vince
Whitney


3.  Just general blogging BS - and a few photos of some "I likes"









 

Happy June 1st everyone!

1 comment:

Main Line Sportsman said...

Well done on kicking the Nic...I have to get that done asap....but cannot take Chantix...potential allergy.