Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet Marconi

Yup - Marconi, as in Guglielmo Marconi the wireless pioneer. 

Over the past week since we lost Sadie, our tri-color rough collie, our hearts were aching.  We went on the search for another dog - and  found this sable rough collie puppy.  He's six months old, and needs lots of training.  But we have a plan to get him educated.  So far his biggest challenge has been the sliding glass door - can't understand what the "invisible shield" is all about.  He's got lots of puppy ways about him - we'll just have to take one step at at time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you. We lost our German Shepherd in January. I know what you are going through. I am sure that Marconi will be great and I wish you the very best.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, we had collies when I was growing up, such wonderful dogs. I am so glad that you have a new pup, I wouldn't have the patience but you can drop him off once he is trained.